Thursday, March 29, 2012

Losing it

So I decided what this blog will be, a tale of my journey to "lose it",

I have been struggling with my weight for the past 3 years, putting it on, taking it off. It has truly been one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. Right now, I've put things into perspective, do I want to be thin and in shape or do I want to continue to feel uncomfortable in my own body.

I decided I do want to get in shape. I have no other choice. All the weight loss programs I've tried haven't worked for me because I need to do it in my own way.

I can't have someone sit there and tell me how to exercise or what to eat. I need to learn for myself and put it into action for myself.

I started doing couch 2 5k and I am on week 2, it's been hard. I keep telling myself it's going to get easier. I hope it does. I also started doing an "awesome abs April" I started it early because I wanted to get myself into a routine.

Mark has been really helpful, which is good. I also ordered a fat percentage monitor and measuring tape. This will help because the scale isn't always the best way to look at yourself.

So I'll keep updating this, maybe once a week to update on how I'm doing.

Till then Mi Amores!

No comments:

Post a Comment