Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The beginning!

Well, I have started a few blogs in the past that never really got of their feet so I figured I'd try again! I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but hey it's something for me to do :)

Today has just been odd. It started off odd. It's continued to be odd and frustrating and I have a feeling it will end odd. I should have known this when I woke up and I mean WIDE awake at 3:43 in the morning.. I got out of bed at 4:10 and was at work by 5:30. I didn't know life existed at 4:40AM (when I left my house), but apparently it does. There were actually people on the road! Unreal. Who in their right mind (other then me, but then again if I was up at 3:43 I probably wasn't in my right mind)  would be on the road that early? Well I guess truck drivers, with their big scary trucks. I don't like them. At all. I am always so paranoid that they are randomly going to swerve into my car, why? I have no clue. I just always picture this 16 wheeler swinging into my lane. Ok anyway, back to this day, this crazy insane day. Ever been on one of those teacup rides that keeps spinning and everything is a big blur? That has been my day. Every time and I'm not joking when I say EVERY time I have sat down to do something that I needed to do, the phone has rang or someone has had a question. My e-mail is up to 40 e-mails and I cleaned it out this morning at 10:45  so it was nice and pretty at zero.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love my job and the craziness of it keeps me coming back for more, but it's just been weird stuff all day.  I just have not gotten anything done that I thought I would have done, so that's frustrating. I will be here till late catching up on what I couldn't get done today, and then I'll be back..to do it all over again :)
Ok. well I hope you (If there are any of you out there) enjoyed reading my insanity..
Ta-Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment